continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Non-terminating Builds
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 14:23:10 GMT
In the Build Result table, you should have a endTime field.

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> I am using 1.0.3.  I have three builds running in a particular project.  The "end date"
filed in the database is not set for any projects.  Thus, what is the name of the table which
will hold these three failed builds, as the Build Result table does not have them?

for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.

>> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]