continuum-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Stembridge <kevin.stembri...@db.com>
Subject Re: Scheduled build definition won't run if no changes since other build def ran
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 14:59:08 GMT
Thanks for the reply Jesse.

I'll have to consider moving to the alpha version if that's the only way
to get around it.

Cheers,
Kevin

"Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com>
02/05/2007 15:05
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Scheduled build definition won't run if no changes since other build
def ran

work around would be to mark it as 'Build Fresh' which will remove the
working copy and recheck out, and then build it..

providing you are using the 1.1-alpha-1 for a 1.1 snapshot

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com