continuum-users mailing list archives

From David Roussel <d...@diroussel.xsmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle inter-project dependencies
Date Sat, 19 May 2007 10:45:29 GMT
Petter,

I think that people commonly don't have this problem if they are
using maven, as maven modules produce artifacts that other modules
can depend on.  What you describe seems like a simple case where both
server and client depend on common.  So, with maven, when you build
server the common.jar (or whatever) will be on the classpath at
compilation time.

I can understand that if you have something working with Ant it looks
like hardwork to migrate to maven, but for me the main power of maven
is with multimodule projects.

David