continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jeffery, Mark" <MJeff...@fnb.co.za>
Subject RE: "No files changed" shown although we changed some files
Date Sun, 27 May 2007 03:14:14 GMT
Hello

I have a patch that I did for this error.

Was the previous build state failure ?

Anyway, would you like the patched plugin ?

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Ionut S [mailto:sionut2@yahoo.com]
Sent: 25 May 2007 16:38
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: "No files changed" shown although we changed some files

Hi,
Sometimes, when our build is failing, we get "No files changed" although
we know for sure some files were changed.. We use Continuum 1.0.3.

Any ideas ?

Thank you,
Ionut

FareChase.
To read FirstRand Bank's Disclaimer for this email click on the following address or copy
into your Internet browser:
https://www.fnb.co.za/disclaimer.html

firstrandbankdisclaimer@fnb.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer.