continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Non-terminating Builds
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 15:18:13 GMT
ok, what is the state of your 3 build in the db and the state of the related project?

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> Right, but if the "end date" field is set for all the builds, where do I find the 3 builds
which never terminated?

date" filed in the database is not set for any projects.  Thus, what is the name of the table
which will hold these three failed builds, as the Build Result table does not have them?

for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.

>>> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]