continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Custom Notifier
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 13:30:08 GMT
Tis exception says that you try to acces to a non populated field in a partial BuildResult
object.

You can get the full object with that:
continuum.getBuildResult( partialBuildResult.getId() )

Emmanuel

Kolodziej, Maciej a écrit :
> Emmanuel,
>
> I'm also creating a custom notifier for my project. I created a test version by copying
the original mail notifier to a different package, created my own jar file and put it into
apps/continuum/lib. I also copied the proper fragment of application.xml, changing only the
roleHint and class name.

> When I run a build on my local continuum install, I get a NullPointerException from the
code where it uses the "continuum" field (calls continuum.getChangesSinceLastSuccess()). So
it seems continuum object is not injected. But the original email notifier was working without
it. When I add a "requirement" tag with continuum class name (copied from "load-on-start"
tag) I get the following exception after the build status changes from FAILURE to SUCCESS: