continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jens Schmidt <jens.lanw...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with subversion and HTTPS
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 02:09:06 GMT
Hi

I am currently setting up a test environment to check out subversion,
continuum and maven on a windows 2003 server.
All access to the repository goes through HTTPS using apache.
I created a test certificate using Openssl.

Everything works perfect so far.
I can check in and out files and run maven to build projects.

Here comes the problem:

When I try to automatically build my test project through continuum I
will receive the following error:

svn: PROPFIND of '/repository/GEN2/trunk/LiftSimulation': Server
certificate verification failed: certificate issued for a different
hostname, issuer is not trusted (https://localhost)

Continuum is running as a service on windows at that point.

When I run continuum from the command line the build works fine. It
works also fine if I run the continuum service as User with my user
credentials.

I believe it is working with my user account because previously  I
checked out files using "svn co https://xxxxxxx". I was asked to accept
the certificate which i answered with permanent.

How can I automatically accept certificates in contiuum?
Anyone had experience with this problem?

Thanks

Jens