continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Non-terminating Builds
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 15:40:13 GMT
I cannot find the build ID in the SA.TABLE.BUILDRESULT table, as the latest build ID from the
GUI is 1500 and that in this table is 1200.  I am looking at SA.TABLE.BUILDRESULT.PROJECT_ID_IOD
and SA.TABLE.PROJECT.ID, but I cannot find find a way to relate these two tables.  Where can
I find the rest of the build results?

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 11:18 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Non-terminating Builds

ok, what is the state of your 3 build in the db and the state of the related project?

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> Right, but if the "end date" field is set for all the builds, where do I find the 3 builds
which never terminated?

date" filed in the database is not set for any projects.  Thus, what is the name of the table
which will hold these three failed builds, as the Build Result table does not have them?

for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.

>>> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]