continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Non-terminating Builds
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 13:50:20 GMT
Thank you, I will do this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 9:33 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Non-terminating Builds

On 5/17/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:

> I have no choice but to reinstall the application.  Is there an idea
of
> when Continuum will give the user the capability to stop builds?

Speaking for myself, I can't answer questions about 1.0.3 because I
don't use it.

If you're going to reinstall, consider moving to Continuum
1.1-alpha-1.  It has lots of improvements, thought not afaik the 'stop
a running build' feature you're looking for.

You can open an enhancement request in JIRA for it:

     http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM

--
Wendy

you should delete this message.