continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Non-terminating Builds
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 13:49:37 GMT
I think the build is still running because the time elapsed for the
build is constantly increasing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomislav Stojcevich [mailto:stojcevicht@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 8:28 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Non-terminating Builds

It doesn't sound like the build is still running.  It sounds like the
project still looks like it's building because of the icon.  I've had
this happen several times.

I clear it up by adding a build definition to the project and specify
the goal as -v (which just gives the maven version) then I run that
build definition.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]