continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Non-terminating Builds
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 23:15:34 GMT
I have 3 builds running from 1 project, all three builds have been
running without terminating.  I tried terminating the Java processes of
Continuum and its child processes, but this did not help.  I open the
Continuum Database, but the table with the build results did not have
IDs that went as high as the build ID's of the non-terminating
processes.  In the GUI, these 3 builds do not have end times, so I
figured I would find them in the Database by finding rows which have
null vales for this column, but they were not there.  Please suggest
what I can do, I cannot proceed with my current instance if this is not
resolved, and I do not want to uninstall Continuum and reinstall it
either unless absolutely necessary.  Please help.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]