continuum-users mailing list archives

From Martin Ahrer <martin.ah...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: MailSender configuration for continuum 1.1-alpha on tomcat
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 15:45:57 GMT

Thanks, unfortunately this still does not help and looking at the JavaDoc for
JavaMail 1.4 I don't see any property mail.smtp.password???

To test if the credentials for the mail server are correct I have replaced
the Jndi mail sender by the Javamail mail sender and it works fine (I had to
remove the sslProvider property though!). So I guess there is some missing
piece for running on tomcat?

Any idea? Is this a bug or just some missing documentation on how to get it
working?

Thanks
  Martin