continuum-users mailing list archives

From alexsil <alessandro.zuc...@zucchetti.it>
Subject Re: Problem with parent Pom
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 14:38:58 GMT

Hi Erik,
thank you for your answer.
The structure of the project is OK (as you thought).
Your workaround doesn't work. Continuum check out all at the next update.

You have right, my use case is strange. I know, but I' m trying to solve
another problem.
The project is developed from 2 distinct groups then I want send e-mail (in
case of build error) only to appropriate group, not to all. Then I set up in
Continumm the Parent Project, the project A and Project B where in poms of
the two projects I set different e-mail address.
I'm not interested to build all from parent pom. I use this only to deploy
on maven repository change of  pom.

Regards
Alex