continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Bram de Kruijff" <br...@gx.nl>
Subject RE: Project build order for multiple Maven 2 projects - Alphabetical by Project Name?
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 11:27:37 GMT
> Continuum build all maven projects in the order oof the
> dependencies tree AND if dependencies between projects are
> circular, Continuum build projects in alphabetical order.

I'm still not clear about this. We have 1 multiproject build (maven2). Over
time I have added the 99 projects (a project per module) using the POM urls
in several stages scattered over several project groups. All is fine, but
now when I update the version of the modules in scm (eg release:prepare)
things fall apart :(

Does continuum only consider all projects that where added at one time?
Does continuum only look at dependencies and not the parent?
Does continuum not like the fact that I use multiple project groups for 1
multiproject build?

regards,
Bram

ps. I use continuum-20070323.150000 at this point