continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mykel Alvis" <my...@weirdness.com>
Subject Re: All builds failing suddenly
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:42:09 GMT
Interestingly, this same thing has been happening to me very regularly under
Linux (FC6 virtual instances).  It seems to be that at some point in the
night, the web server stopped responding and once that happened, the build
would never try again.  I suppose continuum assumed that there was "no
change" after the error.

My solution, poor as it is, is to use cron to shut down continuum on the
continuum server, restart apache on the subversion server, and then start
continuum a few minutes later.  I've no longer had the problem with
continuum failing to update.

On the other hand, the icons on the left of the projects are generally stop
signs ("error") when run from the schedules, even though the last build in
the build history was listed as "successful".

--
I'm just an unfrozen caveman software developer.  I don't understand your
strange, "modern" ways.