continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop kumar V" <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MySQL instead of Apache Derby
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:10:32 GMT
I do not think you can access the embedded derby db while continuum (or any
other application) is using it. You would have to shut down continuum and
then connect derby using a sql client like squirrel sql or install derby and
use its client to connect. as mentioned in this post:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-users/200701.mbox/%3Cac0203f60701290943n63143f2bm1a68ca94efdd30c7@mail.gmail.com%3E