continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raghurajan Gurunathan <RGurunat...@intralinks.com>
Subject RE: Using XML-RPC client to trigger builds
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 21:11:17 GMT
I thought there is a way in continuum as like other CI tools (cruise
control /lunt build) which can be configured to kick off build as soon as
something commited in the source repository..

Thanks,

Raghu

             "Morgovsky,
             Alexander \(US -
             Glen Mills\)"                                              To
             <amorgovsky@deloi         <continuum-users@maven.apache.org>
             tte.com>                                                   cc

             04/19/2007 04:59                                      Subject
             PM                        RE: Using XML-RPC client to trigger
                                       builds

             Please respond to
             continuum-users@m
              aven.apache.org

In that case, cannot you set up a schedule which builds every second if
and only if there is a change in SVN?