continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject mvn site site:deploy problem
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:41:49 GMT
Hi,
Not sure if my problem is related to mvn or continuum, so excuse me if I'm wrong..

Anyway, we have a continuum site in place, which works fine in general. There is one abnormal
behaviour that made me write to this list though: if the build fails (for any reason), the
site gets trashed. This is because the command we give:

mvn clean install site site:deploy

starts to copy the files for each project, without waiting for the whole project to be built.
This trashes the site and we can't see it unless we fix the build.

Is there something we can do in order to fix this issue ?

Thank you !
Ionut

Never miss an email again!