continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Erik Ruisma" <feniksena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build failures, warnings and continuum
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 15:28:08 GMT
Thanks for your proposal. That's what we did.
However this seems to create some new problems.
So what we have are two build definitions for one project: one launching the
tests, one creating and deploying the site.

We have scheduled both builds to run at the same moment. BUT only one
actually runs.
Why ?
I can find the following in our logs:
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/04/02 20:00:00 | 2007-04-02 20:00:00,156
[defaultScheduler_Worker-2] INFO  Continuum                      - Enqueuing
'MyProject' (Build definition id=116).
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2007/04/02 20:00:00 | 2007-04-02 20:00:00,156
[defaultScheduler_Worker-2] INFO  Continuum                      - Enqueuing
'MyProject' (Build definition id=118).

Only the last one is executed. Is it possible that this is a bug in
continuum ? ie that MyProject is somehow used as the key and only the last
element from the queue remains?

What if we would use 2 different build times (to make things more complex, I
don't prefer it): is it possible to force the last scheduled build
definition to run even if their are no modifications?? This seems to be also
an issue...?

Any feedback welcome.