continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Williamson, James L" <james.l.william...@lmco.com>
Subject Trouble downloading from local and remote repositories when running Continuum as a service
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:25:09 GMT
Hi All,

I'm hosting Continuum as a service on my local machine (Windows
machine).  When I have continuum running as a console application along
with the service, I am able to successfully build my project.  When I
close the console application and leave the service running (e.g. when I
log off to go home at night) build errors emerge:

Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/servic
emix/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/3.1-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-3.1-incuba
ting.pom

[WARNING] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating' from
repository apache.incubating

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/jbi-maven-pl

repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/apache/servic
emix/tooling/jbi-maven-plugin/3.1-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-3.1-incuba
ting.pom

[WARNING] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating' from
repository apache.incubating
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/jbi-maven-pl
ugin/3.1-incubating/jbi-maven-plugin-3.1-incubating.pom

[WARNING] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating' from
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) [INFO]

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin

Reason: POM 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin' not found
in repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:pom:3.1-incubating

Do I have to have my console application running in order for Continuum
to function properly?  I would have thought that I should be able to run
Continuum as a service (without running the console app concurrently)
and have it do its job (i.e. continuously checking the code base without
human intervention).  My problem is when I log off to go home at night,
the console app is killed and I can't really lock my computer at night
in order to allow the console app to keep running.  Maybe I'm missing
something???

Any ideas?

James