continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Williamson, James L" <james.l.william...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Error running Continuum as a server
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:22:31 GMT
Thanks, you pointed me in the right direction.

-----Original Message-----
From: Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
[mailto:amorgovsky@deloitte.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 10:58 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error running Continuum as a server

Try adding projects like this:

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Williamson, James L [mailto:james.l.williamson@lmco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:45 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Error running Continuum as a server

Hey there you smart guys,

I'm running Continuum in Windows.  I can run it with no problems as a
console application (i.e. wrapper.exe -c wrapper.conf).  However, I'm
having trouble running continuum as a service (i.e. wrapper.exe -t
wrapper.conf).  My Subversion SCM appears to be failing.  The error is:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/myRepo

svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/myRepo': authorization failed (http://myDomain
<http://mydomain/> )

Anyone seen this one?

Thanks,

James

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]