continuum-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure 2 projects in the same group to use different build definitions in 1.1-SNAPSHOT?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:02:35 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me how to configure this? I have 2 M2 projects that use 2
different arguments which referring to it's own build directory, but they
are in the same group. I create 2 build definitions but I can't change the
"Is this default?" option in the build definitions as it affects one and the
other.
Example below:
In the same group name/id
Project1 clean deploy -batch-mode --non-recursive -
Dproject.path=/apps/continuum/working-directory/20
Proejct2 clean deploy -batch-mode --non-recursive -
Dproject.path=/apps/continuum/working-directory/9

Thanks.

LJ