continuum-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Gonçalves <rmgoncal...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject Re: pom.xml URL - CVS access
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:24:56 GMT
Hi Thierry...

Thx for your answer, but the Upload POM is not an option!!
Because when you do that continuum does not update the pom.xml file when
someone modify the file and commit the changes on CVS. Besides, the POM
upload works only for a single projects without modules.

Continuum is doing a great job in our company, in my opinion Continuum
is an application with great potential.
I can't believe that our problem does not have any solution!!!!
How does anyone else that has a secure CVS manage to add projects to
Continuum?

Regards,
Rodrigo.