continuum-users mailing list archives

From Rodrigo Gonçalves <rmgoncal...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject pom.xml URL - CVS access
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:20:50 GMT
  Hi...

  Until now in our CVS server we could via web access a file without web
login, with the direct link:
https://cvs.cvsservername.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/module_path/file_name
but that security problem was resolved, leaving us with a problem on the
continuum server.

  Adding a new project to continuum is now impossible. Continuum
requires an URL to access the pom.xml and create a new project. Well, to
access an URL in our WEB-CVS we need to authenticate via WEB. And the
POM upload works only for a single projects without modules.

  After we add the project there is no problem because we have pageant
running as a server on the same machine, and continuum checkout the
projects, and works perfectly.

  So how can we add new projects to continuum?

  Any help, ideas or workarounds, would be very appreciated.

  Regards,
  Rodrigo.