continuum-users mailing list archives

From Michael Stacey <>
Subject url format for Maven2 projects?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:18:47 GMT
I'm trying to use the file url and it is not working:

The web interface tells me to use http,https,ftp, or file.

Is there some other format I'm missing?

*Michael Stacey*

Systems Analyst

1100 Terex Road

Hudson, Ohio 44236-3771

330.650.6506   PHONE

330.655.0223   DIRECT DIAL

330.656.4307   FAX <>

*/ /*

The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named
recipients only.  Any use of this information by anyone other than
the intended receiver is prohibited.  If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message
or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this electronic e-mail or by calling 330-650-6506.  Please delete
it from your computer.  Thank you.
View raw message