continuum-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <>
Subject Re: Two instances of Continuum
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 23:17:10 GMT
We have two instances running, because one needs to build with java 1.4
and the other one with 1.5. (I couldn't convince all the developers that
with the 1.5 java version you can specify that it needs to output 1.4
classes, even minor version was supposed to be the same as on the
production machine (1.4.2_05), sorry, just a little rant)

As long as you change the ports, you can have a lot of continuums
running on one machine.

Nick Stolwijk

Lee Meador wrote:
> Can you run two instances of continuum on the same server if you
> change the
> two ports?
> Is there anything special that needs to be configured to make this work?
> Thanks.
> -- Lee Meador
> Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee AT

View raw message