continuum-users mailing list archives

From Chris Russell <chris.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Schedule I've created isn't working
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:12:11 GMT
Hi Eric,

I actually like that idea - it solves some odd issues on my side.
My question is what do I pass to Curl (I'd never heard of Curl until you
mentioned it)?

if my form definition looks like this:

<form method="post" action="http://wd2013.us.oracle.com:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum">*

and the Build All button looks like this:

*<input type="submit" name="build-all" value="Build All"/>

*What is the Curl command to get that done? (I looked thru the Curl FAQ - http://curl.netmirror.org/docs/faq.html
-
but didn't see anything about hitting a button, although POST look suspicious).

Thanks,
Chris
*