continuum-users mailing list archives

From Janos Mucsi <janosmu...@verne.us>
Subject can not run webapp on Linux Tomcat 5.5.15
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 23:04:37 GMT
Hi
I built the webapp on Windows and was able to run it on Tomcat 5.5.17 on
Windows.
However, when I run the same .war file on Tomcat 5.5.15 on Linux, I get
the following:

INFO main org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig - Missing
application web.xml, using defaults only
StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[mucsillc.com].StandardContext[]
INFO main
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[mucsillc.com].[/continuum]
INFO main
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[mucsillc.com].[/continuum]
- Could not load plexus context properties from:
'/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'
ERROR main org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext - Error listenerStart
ERROR main org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext - Context
[/continuum] startup failed due to previous errors

How do I view more detailed logs? Any ideas why it fails on Linux?
(When I built the webapp, lot of tests failed, so I had to turn them off
in Maven.)

Thanks.

--
Janos Mucsi