continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mattias Andersson" <mailing_lists+contin...@caleotech.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1 alpha 1
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 06:23:01 GMT
Hi,

Nice to see that 1.1 alpha finally has arrived. Will do some testing
during the next few days.

Found one irritating thing right away during install. When creating the
admin account I was limited to 8 characters passwords?!

"You must provide a password between 1 and 8 characters in length."

Way limit it to 8 characters? At least make it double (16 characters) or
even more. I know companies how enforce 15 characters passwords (yes I
know impossible to remember ;))

Regards,

   /Mattias