continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Error running Continuum as a server
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:57:31 GMT
Try adding projects like this:

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Williamson, James L [mailto:james.l.williamson@lmco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:45 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Error running Continuum as a server

Hey there you smart guys,

I'm running Continuum in Windows.  I can run it with no problems as a
console application (i.e. wrapper.exe -c wrapper.conf).  However, I'm
having trouble running continuum as a service (i.e. wrapper.exe -t
wrapper.conf).  My Subversion SCM appears to be failing.  The error is:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/myRepo

svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/myRepo': authorization failed (http://myDomain
<http://mydomain/> )

Anyone seen this one?

Thanks,