continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: three questions
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:38:20 GMT
1.  You could embed your Ant build.xml files in Maven 2 shell projects.
This would solve this issue.
2.  For the meaning of these levels, please research log4j.
3.  After you create your schedules, you can assign specific schedules
to specific projects on a project-by-project basis.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Mills [mailto:ben.mills@intalgent.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:24 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: three questions

Greetings,

I am new to Continuum and have three questions.
Running Continuum 1.0.3 on Linux (CentoOS 4.4)

1) It seems that I cannot configure Developers (i.e. for email or IM
notification) or Dependancies within the web interface for a project
if using Ant.  Is this only available for Maven2 projects?

2) The continuum.log seems fairly verbose but I noticed that there
are some <configuration> options in application.xml regarding the log
file settings (i.e. WARN, INFO, etc) - is there any online
information about these settings in application.xml?

3) Is there any way to configure the Schedules to be project specific?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ben Mills

you should delete this message.