continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Problem with database
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:39:11 GMT
I've had this issue.  Try removing the build definition first from the
project itself.  Then try to removing the project again.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mykel Alvis [mailto:mykel@weirdness.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 12:12 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Problem with database

I had a Maven 2 build in continuum that went rogue (for reasons totally
outside of continuum's control, most likely).

However, someone deleted the java process that was running and now I
can't
remove the project from continuum.  It's not a blocker, since other
projects
will build, but it still appears to be in the project list and still has
the
"building" icon.

Is there  a way to remove this entry?

Thanks,
Mykel

--
I'm just an unfrozen caveman software developer.  I don't understand
your

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]