continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Cannot delete project
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 15:10:40 GMT
I just tried this, and I have an empty set of goals now.  However, I am
still unable to delete the project.  Is there anything else I may do?
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Fay [mailto:waynefay@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 11:01 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cannot delete project

Quoting Emmanuel from a previous thread:

"It's a known bug in 1.0.3 that appear sometimes. If you remove first
build definitions on your projects, you'll can after remove your
projects."

Wayne

On 4/2/07, Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)
<amorgovsky@deloitte.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to delete a project from the Continuum Web-App GUI,
and
> I receive the following error.  What may I do to solve this?  Thanks.
> ognl.MethodFailedException: Method "removeProject" failed for object
> org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum@xxxxx
> [javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be
deleted
> NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request
> failed: DELETE FROM BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ? NestedThrowables: SQL
> Exception: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation of
> foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (395). The
statement
> has been rolled back.] at
> ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:796) at

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]