continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Cannot delete project
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 14:38:16 GMT
Hi, I am trying to delete a project from the Continuum Web-App GUI, and
I receive the following error.  What may I do to solve this?  Thanks.
ognl.MethodFailedException: Method "removeProject" failed for object
org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum@xxxxx
[javax.jdo.JDOUserException: One or more instances could not be deleted
NestedThrowables: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request
failed: DELETE FROM BUILDDEFINITION WHERE ID = ? NestedThrowables: SQL
Exception: DELETE on table 'BUILDDEFINITION' caused a violation of
foreign key constraint 'PROJECT_BUILP8_FK2' for key (395). The statement
has been rolled back.] at
ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:796) at

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]