continuum-users mailing list archives

From "David Roussel" <contin...@diroussel.xsmail.com>
Subject Re: mvn site site:deploy problem
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:37:20 GMT
Trashes it in what way?  Which files are missing?

My understanding is that when you do site:deploy it just copies to file
over, it doesn't delete from the target first.  But exactly how this
works probably depends on how you have it configured.

Do you get the same problem if you have:

      <distributionManagement>
        <site>
          <id>website</id>
          <url>file:///C:\Program Files\Apache