continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ben Mills <ben.mi...@intalgent.com>
Subject three questions
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 16:23:32 GMT
Greetings,

I am new to Continuum and have three questions.
Running Continuum 1.0.3 on Linux (CentoOS 4.4)

1) It seems that I cannot configure Developers (i.e. for email or IM
notification) or Dependancies within the web interface for a project
if using Ant.  Is this only available for Maven2 projects?

2) The continuum.log seems fairly verbose but I noticed that there
are some <configuration> options in application.xml regarding the log
file settings (i.e. WARN, INFO, etc) - is there any online
information about these settings in application.xml?

3) Is there any way to configure the Schedules to be project specific?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ben Mills