continuum-users mailing list archives

From MiƂosz Witkowski <m.witkow...@amg.net.pl>
Subject Browsing over JUnit test history
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:46:34 GMT
Hi,
I am wondering if Continuum has ability to keep results of JUnit tests
performed during builds as he is keeping output of it?

I am aware that JUnit test are performed when you specify proper goal or
target and for this reason depends on project configuration, but I don't
wan't to put logic for copying results inside my pom.xml. Can I specyfy in
Continuum what other resources from target should be copyed to folder where
continum is keeping history for a build?

Cheers,
Milosz