continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Todd Nine" <todd.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with continuum and deployment
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:32:48 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm trying to set up continuum as a means for our webmaster to deploy our
applications.  99% of all changes will be JSF changes, and I want to give
them the ability to push to both our staging area, as well as production.
I'm unsure how to do this with continuum, or if its even possible   Below is
the flow of steps, and initial guidance and examples would be greatly
appreciated.

1. Continuum performs a "real release", not a nightly build
2. The user selects that release and pushes it to staging
3. After completion of staging the user can go back to that build version,
and push it to production.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Todd