continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Various questions on trunk build 20070317.050000
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:40:09 GMT
On 3/23/07, David Roussel <continuum@diroussel.xsmail.com> wrote:

> I've installed continuum-20070317.050000.war
> I've found that displaying the my project group page can be pretty slow.
>  There are 53 modules and one parent pom.  Loading the page takes 31
> seconds and 100% CPU usage.  Everytime.  I'm using the default database
> config, on WinXP 3Ghz Intel Pentuim 4, with 2GB RAM.

I thought that had been fixed... Jesse?

> From the project group page I clicked the Project Group Actions ->
> Release and I got the exception below.  Should I raise a ticket?
> 2007-03-23 13:53:14,750 [SocketListener0-0] WARN  OgnlUtil
>        - Caught OgnlException while setting property 'projectId' on
> type 'com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult'.
> ognl.NoSuchPropertyException:

I think there is an issue already open, but if not, you can open one.

> Also what does the release action do?  Does it use the maven release
> plugin and checkin changes to all my poms?

Yes, it's about the same as running 'release:prepare' and
'release:perform' at the command prompt.

> If I take a new snapshot then do I have to worry about database upgrade?
> (not from 1.0.3 to trunk, just from trunk to trunk)

It's a possibility, it just depends on what has changed in between
your snapshots.  If you're working with snapshots, it's a good idea to
monitor the dev list and commit messages to avoid surprises.

--
Wendy