continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separation, webapp
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:55:27 GMT
On 3/6/07, Misura, Gabriel <gabriel.misura@cingular.com> wrote:

> To keep the users happy, I want to filter what projects they can see. There doesn't seem
to be a build in feature for this (I see the user admin can block adding/edit/delete/etc of
projects, but seems that all of the projects always show up on the home page). Is there a
way to do this, or is our idea of installing 2 instances of Continuum the best approach? Does
it also make sense to get the webapp version and install that onto Tomcat/Jboss or something
similar?

The as yet unreleased 1.1 version of Continuum has 'project groups'
and you can restrict access on a per-group bases (user, developer,
administrator.)

--
Wendy