continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Helfrich, Eric" <Eric.Helfr...@phh.com>
Subject RE: Adding project with many sub modules
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:33:37 GMT

See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1178

I was thinking about creating a patch to do this.  I looked into it and
the modification would be pretty simple but I just haven't had the time
yet.  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Deoliveira [mailto:jdeolive@openplans.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:29 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Adding project with many sub modules

Hi all,

I am using continuum to build a project which contains upwards of 90+
modules in a nested hierarchy. When I create a new project from the root
pom I end up getting a project for each sub pom as well. Is there any
way to change this behavior so only the single project gets created. Or
perhaps a quick way to batch delete all the sub projects.

Thanks,

-Justin

"The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of any harmful and malicious
code or defects when sent. The sender is not liable for any loss or damage arising in any
way from this message or its attachments.

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure.  Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information
herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please inform the sender, and destroy the original message and all copies."