continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Misura, Gabriel" <gabriel.mis...@cingular.com>
Subject RE: Separation, webapp
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:00:02 GMT
Nice, when is it gonna be released?

Gabriel Misura
20111 120th Ave NE, Cube 2337D
Bothell, WA
MSN: gabe@misura.org
Office: 425-288-6217

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 6:55 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Separation, webapp

On 3/6/07, Misura, Gabriel <gabriel.misura@cingular.com> wrote:

> To keep the users happy, I want to filter what projects they can see.
There doesn't seem to be a build in feature for this (I see the user
admin can block adding/edit/delete/etc of projects, but seems that all
of the projects always show up on the home page). Is there a way to do
this, or is our idea of installing 2 instances of Continuum the best
approach? Does it also make sense to get the webapp version and install
that onto Tomcat/Jboss or something similar?

The as yet unreleased 1.1 version of Continuum has 'project groups'
and you can restrict access on a per-group bases (user, developer,
administrator.)

--
Wendy