continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Misura, Gabriel" <gabriel.mis...@cingular.com>
Subject Separation, webapp
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:54:34 GMT
Hi,

To keep the users happy, I want to filter what projects they can see. There doesn't seem to
be a build in feature for this (I see the user admin can block adding/edit/delete/etc of projects,
but seems that all of the projects always show up on the home page). Is there a way to do
this, or is our idea of installing 2 instances of Continuum the best approach? Does it also
make sense to get the webapp version and install that onto Tomcat/Jboss or something similar?

Thanks

Gabriel Misura
20111 120th Ave NE, Cube 2337D
Bothell, WA