continuum-users mailing list archives

From Martin M <>
Subject Re: build one project with different pom.xml's of maven2 -- organization in continuum?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:29:43 GMT

Hi Emmanuel,

if I use three different build-definitions, I won't see, which
build-definition had which result at the first glance, when I log-in to
I only see one project with a result, but I don't see, that a certain kind
of build failed. As I'm interested to know, which build failed or passed, I
have to add three pom's.

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> It isn't a good idea to add 3 pom for the same project.
> The best way is to create 3 profiles and choose one of them in each build
> definitions.
> Emmanuel
> Martin M a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>> I'm interested in solutions, how you would solve following situation?
>> I want to build a Maven 2.0 project but have three different pom.xml's
>> for
>> that.
>> These files are:
>>   1.) full build, including build and integration testing
>>   2.) full build without integration testing
>>   3.) start integration testing only, no build
>> How should I add those project to continuum?
>> I added each of those three pom.xml's as three different projects to
>> continuum, because I want to see all three projects and I want to be able
>> start each of those projects standalone.
>> It's also possible to add one pom.xml with three different profiles and
>> add
>> three different build-definitions to the according project.
>> Is there a better way?
>> Thanks in advance!
>> Regards,
>>  Martin

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message