continuum-users mailing list archives

From Martin M <mart...@qfs.de>
Subject build one project with different pom.xml's of maven2 -- organization in continuum?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:33:29 GMT

Hi all,

I'm interested in solutions, how you would solve following situation?

I want to build a Maven 2.0 project but have three different pom.xml's for
that.
These files are:
  1.) full build, including build and integration testing
  2.) full build without integration testing
  3.) start integration testing only, no build

How should I add those project to continuum?
I added each of those three pom.xml's as three different projects to
continuum, because I want to see all three projects and I want to be able to
start each of those projects standalone.

It's also possible to add one pom.xml with three different profiles and add
three different build-definitions to the according project.

Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
 Martin