continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Settings.xml not being recognized by Continuum
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:29:11 GMT
Continuum is running as a service, but there's always a user associated with it.

On Windows, your service is probably running as "Local Service" which
means the user is Administrator. Or you can specify the user in the
Services configuration.

On Linux, the service is probably owned by root, unless you've set up
a local user and group to own/run the service (which is a good
practice).

Wayne