continuum-users mailing list archives

From Chris Russell <chris.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Schedule I've created isn't working
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 19:34:41 GMT
Hello,

I've gotten everything working in Continuum if I do a "Build All" (tests
run, app is deployed....).

My issue is that my build process is not running when I think it should.
I'm using the DEFAULT_SCHEDULE, and the entry looks like this: 0 40 * * * ?

I thought that this would build my projects every hour at 40 min past
the hour (i.e. 09:40, 10:40...). Thats not what its doing. I even tried
restarting Continuum after I made the change (should I need to do that?).

I'm certain it something simple, but I'm just not seeing it.

Any help is appreciated.

Chris