continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: build one project with different pom.xml's of maven2 -- organization in continuum?
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:34:13 GMT
We need to improve the UI to see build definitions results in the project list.
As I wrote on maven users list, if you add 3 project, you must use a different version for
each. Without it, continuum won't know the build order because each project will have the
same id
(groupId/artifactId/version) and this can generate some weird result.

I know actually it's possible to add projects with the same id, but it isn't good and we won't
allow it in future.

Emmanuel