continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Project dependencies
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:26:58 GMT
Continuum build all projects in the correct order like maven do it, but in 1.0.3, if a project
doesn't have src changes, continuum doesn't build it even if a dependency is modified.
In Continuum 1.1, Continuum build a project on dependency change too. Dependency=a project
that is in continuum too.

Emmanuel