continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Pieterse <rpiete...@tripolis.com>
Subject Module names change in Continuum
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:15:06 GMT
I just ran into a problem that needs solving really quickly. maybe
someone has encountered it before and knows what to do. The situation is
as follows:
I have a project which contains a number of subprojects but they are on
the same physical level as the parent project, like so:

/- parent
- submodule1
- submodule2
/
In the parent pom I refer to the submodules like so:

/<modules>
    <module>../submodule1/module>
    <module>../submodule2</module>
    <module>../submodule3</module>
</modules>

/However by Continuum these module names are transformed into project
ids which are numbers so this relative reference does not work anymore.
The message I get is:
/Could not find the model file
'/usr/local/continuum-1.0.3/apps/continuum/working-directory/138/../submodule1/pom.xml'./

The name 'submodule1' is replaced by a number too.
Is there a way to fix this? Maybe a setting to maintain the module
names? I need this pretty fast, really hope someone can help me.

Ronald